Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

i have a cold

actually, it feels like my old sinus infection friends are back for a spell. they just take up residence in the back of my nasal cavity, just above my palate. like a big tumor of mucus, waiting to wreck my fragile respiratory system into oblivion.

so, i didn't ride thursday or friday. i've been reading a book that the great, all-knowing, all-seeing kaiser was kind enough to get for me. in it is some pretty sound info about grinding one's self into a fine paste, very much like i am doing to myself right now. the cold, of course, is the icing (paste?) on the cake, ensuring that i will never, ever, ever feel much better than said paste. add a couple of stressful days at work, stepping in a little dog vomit in the middle of the night, staying up late reading (and writing) drivel on the net and....ta daaaa!

No comments: