Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mountain Biking is Good for the Soul

At the risk of being redundant, I have ridden my mountain bike at Greensfelder 3 times in the last 8 days.  It isn't that I'm THAT in love with the place.  Well, ok, I kind of am in love with it.  Greensfelder and I have a long history.  My first mountain bike ride, which was my first mountain bike race, was there in April of 1988.  That notwithstanding, the place has become a fantastic playground under the hard work of GORC.  And the weather....jeez, the weather.  It's been so great and no matter what there are always stretches of GF that will be rideable. 
And to add to all of the pluses of Greensfelder, I must also say that mountain biking alone, which I almost always do, is good for the mind and soul.  And those temps, tho!

No comments: