Pages

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

my jerseys, edition nine

i believe the thf realty team was 2001. it was primarily comprised of guys who were moving up in the road world (alex candilario, chuck coyle, dan schmatz, etc.) and had yet to sign big contracts. the colorado portion of the team was the big deal, and there were a few st. louisans on the team (me, luke m, john mcdaniel, ryan pirtle, etc.). it was fairly uneventful for me, and i rode in circles at a bunch of crits and listened to the announcers talk about my teammates winning primes and finish sprints. i did get to know a few of the guys from out of town, which was great, and i was able to ride one of my favorite road bikes, the fastback. the kaiser is still rolling that thing, although it's about to be upgraded. other than that, all i have to show for the effort was the cool kit.

1 comment:

Dan Schmatz said...

I wish I had all the jerseys from teams I was on. I used to always think in my head I would do bigger and better things so out with the old and in with the new but there are some that I wished I kept....