i'm a family man. it's time to start acting like it. if that means having a Family Truckster, then so be it.
some things that i have done for the last time:
1. put poops into the convertible, ducking under the top while holding the pumpkin seat.
2. changed clothes in the front of the mustang, and feeling like a sardine.
3. filled up with premium gas.
4. drive a manual transmission, while in rush hour traffic, on hwy 40, on friday, on a holiday weekend.
5. fail to transport a small cardboard box because, well, it isn't small enough to fit in the 'trunk'.
6. get stuck on a 10'x10' patch of ice, on flat ground, in a gas station parking lot.
7. miss work because of weather, while co-workers ridicule me from cell phones driving gas-guzzing suv's.
8. sustain back injuries driving over bumpy pavement.
funny thing. when i was leaving the lot with my new car, i was parked next to what was my mustang...i was 10 miles down the road before i realized i never even looked back at it when i left.