Pages

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Utah Whirlwind Tour

Very recently, I took an early morning flight to Salt Lake City, Utah for a job interview.  No, the job isn't in Utah.  But I couldn't pass up this job and I couldn't pass up the trip.  The interview was super positive and super short, which meant I had hours to drive the rental car to see the sights.  I drove straight up the canyon to Brighton, Utah. This 15 mile drive was breath taking.  There was drizzle and low hanging clouds in Salt Lake, and that gave way to moments of sunshine and brilliant blue skies.  As I drove higher, that turned nasty with dropping temperatures and driving snow.  I'll just leave you with photos, which I'll admit are very amateur and tourist-like...but I am an amateur and I am a tourist!  Yes, I'm lucky enough to have gotten the job, too!

























No comments: