Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Caution: Graphic Photos and Facetious Content!

On our last day in Arkansas, we went to Hobbs State Park to enjoy the cool trails there.  After I got done riding, I experienced what I will call "The Great Porta-Potty Incident of 2019".  As I was getting out of my cycling clothes in the Porta-Potty, I scraped my knee on the toilet paper holder.  It bled a bit.  I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not.  I considered calling an EMT, but I survived.
Meanwhile, the beautiful Mrs. K continued to complain about her minor injuries following a minor fall a day earlier.  Just a flesh wound, don't you think?
She also complained about this one on the shin/knee.  I can see how she might be a little annoyed by this one.  Much ado about nothing, I was thinking.
I could understand a little belly aching about this elbow.  I was pretty sure this one would clean right up, though.  I mean, really, did she spread a little jelly on this one to garner a little more sympathy??
And what's up with the black and blue and red fingers?  I mean, it was only a crash at 20 miles per hour on pavement.  For god's sake, woman, I scraped my knew in a PORTA-POTTY!  Doesn't that mean anything??

A week+ later and she's finally mended (mostly).  Me, on the other hand....I'm still having nightmares about the sharp edges in temporary bathroom structures.  Keep me in your thoughts!

No comments: