Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Man stuff

There must be some caveman-like gene deep in my bones that gets awakened when doing man stuff.  You know, like lifting heavy stuff, working on things with tools, etc.

Today I unclogged two drains that have been giving me trouble.  The kids bathroom sink (surprise, surprise) has been slow to drain and finally just stopped up.  My own sink (part of a double sink, mind you) is the focus of much family action and it just stopped up.  Bucket in hand, I got busy and took the pipes apart.  And now they flow.  Nice.

The Flex has been flashing "Change My Freaking Oil NOW, JERK!" on the dashboard lights.  So I did that, too.  And, completely opposite from the Mustang, which is an oil change nightmare, it was quick and easy and I didn't spill even the smallest drop.  Nice.

So easy, even a Caveman can do it.  Sorry, Geico.

No comments: