Pages

Monday, August 14, 2023

Biking can be a Family Affair

There are a lot of things families can do together. Watch Sponge Bob. Buy matching "I'm with Stupid" T-shirts. Go (gasp!) camping. Not us. We ride bikes. Tyson recently joined Eli and I in getting a new Cyclocross bike. His is substantially taller than ours. That's the best way I can think of to make sure no one borrows his bike. Photo courtesy of Eli's BeReal.

The Beautiful Mrs. K got into the off-road action this past weekend at Indian Camp Creek. Thumbs up! Ride ambassador, mentor, coach, cheerleader, friend. Do not believe her when she says she only wants a sip of your soda. Trust me. Photo courtesy of Dan Singer Photography.
Eli raced ICC, too. We are very proud of his steady rise in the off-road ranks. We are more proud of his growth as an awesome person. Dan Singer Photography took this photo.
I raced ICC. And after 44 years of this stuff, you'd think I'd know how to smile for the camera. Instead I did my best interpretation of an old man experiencing a cardiac arrest while riding a very cool bike. Thanks again to Dan Singer Photography.
This is the only one of us that was missing this weekend. I know, I know, this is not a photo of Hanna riding bikes. But I wanted to sneak in this little powerhouse to show that she's not slacker just 'cause she's not riding with us right now. She could probably bench press me and my bike. Photo courtesy of me.



 

No comments: