Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Last Post of 2021

I'd be remiss if I didn't end the year with the way we started it: as new owners of South Side Cyclery. Man, it's been a great year.  More work than we ever thought, and more successful than we ever thought possible.  That was due in no small part to our family, friends, and hard working staff at the shop.  The Beautiful Mrs. K and I are humbled!
The youngest kid in our family unit continues to surprise us with his drive to be better at cycling.  It's been a blast to see his improvements and his enthusiasm.  He's going to be better than I am by the middle of 2022.  I can feel it coming! And believe me, I welcome it.
My other bundles of joy, including the big Hound Dog puppy.  Hanna is going to graduate college in May!!!  How did that happen??  And Tyson only has another year and a half left!  My kids are almost all grown up.  At least we still have Eli and Remi.
You know when you get someone a reasonable gift that they asked for, but they turn around and buy you something extravagant?  Yeah.  That happened.  Mrs. K bought me a new desktop computer and I bought her a frying pan.  No, seriously.  Great desktop pic, huh?
I feel like I should give a shout out to our favorite baker, Flannery.  She had us over for dinner a few nights ago and I thought I had died and been greeted at the pearly gates with this spread.  And you thought she just took amazing photographs.  She's a curler as well.  True story.
 

No comments: