Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Rex - On Being Rex

Our lovable mutt is pretty predictable.  If I come home and he doesn't greet me at the door, I know why.  It's because he's enjoying a particularly wonderful nap....in someone's bed.  On this occasion, it was in Hanna's bed, with just the right amount of sunlight warming his nose.  He didn't wake up when I walked in to take this photo.
If the beautiful Mrs K is working on her computer in our room, there is absolutely no doubt where Rex is.  Yep.  He's doing his best, imitating me, in my spot, on my pillow, in my bed, right next to her.  Nope, didn't wake up for this photo, either.
When it snows, there's a fantastic chance that Eli will be throwing snowballs for Rex to catch with his mouth.  This is a bad capture from a video that I took after last week's snow.
When Mrs K and I stretch or do planks on the bedroom floor, there is a 100% chance that he is trying to lay on top of her.  If she doesn't let him lay on her head, he will whine and moan like he's been left out in the rain.
Christmas morning, he was the one waking us up for presents, not the kids. He got some squeaky toys and a rope.  Mostly demolished, mostly on my bedroom floor.
Rex, in his favorite place during his favorite time of the day.  

No comments: