Pages

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Gordon Moore Superprestige CX Race

 Thanks again to Mike Dawson for the great photos!

I absolutely love racing the Superprestige CX races put on by Wild Trak Bikes.  This year I missed the first race, but did La Vista and caught the final race at Gordon Moore today.  Since I have been doing so well in the Masters races lately, I felt big in my britches today and went out on a mission.  The GM course suits me the least out of the Alton courses, with it's long, fast straights and easy turns.  I did get to bunnyhop another barrier every lap again this week, so there's that to be happy with.  I fought it out with two fast guys and never quite shook them off.  I shouldn't have raced like that.  Too much leading, too many small attacks that didn't get me anywhere, and underestimating the other riders' strengths.  I ended up second.

Onward and upward.

No comments: