Pages

Friday, February 03, 2012

Awesome Mountain Biking at Greensfelder

 Both bikes got a good washing after a couple days of trail riding.

Yesterday before work I took the ghetto fabulous Sette out to Greensfelder and shredded it.  For February 2nd, it was like a dream.  The trail was literally begging me to ride.  The mud was confined to the smallest of sections and was a non-factor.  I was babbling on about it for the rest of the day.

Having the day off today, and knowing the weather change is a'comin', I took the Kona Hei Hei out to the same trail.  And, true to advertising form, it was like a trail-flattening device.  Never, never underestimate Greensfelder...but after 90 minutes on each bike, following the exact same trails, I can say that Greensfelder is much more easily tamed by said full-suspension bike.  If I had the time, I would have doubled the riding today.  Alas, I did not, so I had to load up the Hei while I still had loads of riding left in my body.

Next time, I guess.

No comments: