Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

it's my birthday and i'll sleep if i want to

so i've been hanging with this family for a long time now, say like, 12 years. it's mostly pretty fun. there are deluxe sleeping accommodations, a great back yard with lots of critters to vanquish, some pretty good quiet time during the day, i get to follow dad around the house...then again, there are some downsides. the food is awful (unless i score a pbj or even a pork steak when no one is looking), the kids are really noisy, i get dressed in human clothes often, i have to share space and a water bowl with a big smelly dalmation...you get the picture.

this birthday thing is a little odd, because i can't tell time or read a calendar (i do have this bitchen internal clock that wakes me up at 6:47 every day no matter what, though). but if they want to give me a bone, sing me songs, give me some extra attention, it's fine by me. just as long as i get a lot of quality sleep time, these people can do whatever they want.

No comments: