Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Spring is (probably) HERE!

Spring! We've been waiting, getting a taste of it, and then getting the backhanded slap from winter. But maybe, probably, spring is here. Bout damn time! Hanna dropped by the shop to take advantage of the warm weather by grabbing her "Hellcat" bicycle. Put in those miles, girl!
Also a good sign that spring is here: photo shoots for new shop clothing.  Hanna and our newest employee Adam didn't mind posing for the camera.  Yes, they really did want you to feel like they meant business!
Oh, Focus, Focus. I like this car. Fits me perfectly.  But for Eli's 16th birthday, I sold it to him. No, I didn't fleece him. I wanted him to have a great first car, and now I need to buy a new one. I even had it detailed for him.
And he passed his drivers test on his birthday.  Aced his parallel parking test! Better than me!
Naturally, his birthday cake had to really say a lot about his personality and I think this one did the trick.
It was fitting that today was the Chubb Enduro. So many cool jumps, drops, berms, and generally heart-stopping sections! He's good at these and has a ton of fun.
I did sweep for a few of the stages at the Enduro. I don't jump off big drops, but I get a charge out of riding really tricky stuff. There was a lot of climbing to get to the start of the stages, and that was good for a sunny-day workout. Now I'm ready for some good old fashioned cross country riding. 
 

No comments: