Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A Little Story About Hanna and Remi


Here is a little bit about my oldest child and my youngest child.  The oldest is Hanna, who's many interests include snapping surprise selfies for my phone.  Here she is looking quite fetching while playing with the youngest, Remi the Hound Dog.
If you've been following along, you'll notice how big Hound Dog has gotten.  He's now eating out of the Big Dogs elevated bowls.  Rocky and Rex would be so proud!  He also snatches things from the kitchen counter.
One of Remi's many talents include sleeping and making funny noises.  At this particular moment, we can see just how long his crazy legs are.  
Another shot of ol' long legs.  Here, he has completely worn out Grandma...or...has she completely worn out the Hound Dog?  They are good buddies, those two.
Back to the selfie bandit.  Imagine my surprise when I saw this face in my photos.  Although I'm not sure if she's smiling or yelling for help.
And her parting shot.  Peace Out! Or she's telling me she's going to bring me TWO Hoeckele's Coffee Cakes next time??

No comments: