Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

Roofs - Bikes - Masks - and Selfies!


We've lived in our house since 2005.  It was brand new when we moved in, but you know how home ownership is.  Something always needs attending to.  I have paid companies to clean the gutters a few times, and I'm always disappointed...they rarely ever flow completely and they fill up with debris pretty quickly afterward.  So after 15 years, I threw my fear of heights to the wind and with the help of the beautiful Mrs K and Eli, cleaned the gutters on the backside of the house.  It's 25 feet high where I am standing in this photo.  Was it worth the cost savings?  Gutters are clean, that's all I will say.
A lot closer to my field of expertise: bikes.  Blurple needed cleaning after 80+ miles of riding in Bentonville, plus another 20 miles at Greensfelder this past Sunday.  Cleans up real nice, eh?
We have gone through hundreds of disposable masks at work since March, and a fair share of re-usable ones, too.  They all suck, let's just get that out here right now.  The safety crew at Trek corporate is always thinking of new ways to put smiles on our faces, though.  These awesome masks came today for the three of us full-timers at the shop.  We are, after all, World Champion Mask Wearers!
On the selfie front, I was feeling a bit buff after a workout so I took this.  I'm no Chris Evans but I do enjoy a good super hero flick.
I thought the Beautiful Mrs K was quite fetching the other night on our short trip to Aldi.  So we cued up in front of a tribute to the Frisco at the end of the parking lot for a selfie.  Romantic?  No.  Cute?  With a capital C!!

No comments: