Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Lemons out of Lemonade - Epidemic Edition

School closings, businesses shutting their doors, event cancellations, and general pandemonium from incredible misinformation...it's been a rough couple weeks.  When you factor in the wet and cold weather, it's enough to make an active person go nuts.  But I had to formulate a plot so I didn't end up in jail or shot.  I figured I could take the one shit bike that is still set up for mountain biking out to Greensfelder and just to laps on a rocky loop to avoid the mud.  And in the car, what greeted me?
That's right, baby.  I knew it was going to be a good ride as soon as I heard Falco on the radio.  It's not my usual rap diet but I came of age in the 80's and what self respecting 80's kid was blown away by this weird ass song?
I had to get a photo of where it all began for me.  Greensfelder is a magical place in my world, so it was worth a bike-selfie (or "photos of my bike leaning against stuff").
Knockin' out teeth, clockin' much dollars on the 1st and 15th!  March 15th!  Beware The Ides of March, or so the saying goes.  It's supposed to be the date for settling of debts, monetary and otherwise.  I settled some debts with Greensfelder today, climbing over 2500ft in just 10 miles of riding.

No comments: