Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Birthday Week - Can't Make This Up Edition

There are probably a billion posts circulating today concerning the pandemic and all of it's ramifications.  This won't be one of them.  This one is about more enjoyable things.  Such as the Hershey's bar I found in my sock drawer.  I know of only one person who would do this for me. (With my Jerry Seinfeld impersonation) Hanna!  That was awful sweet.  Literally.
My birthday was rather low key this time around, with good reason.  Not much sense in trying to go out anywhere, big parties certainly weren't in the cards.  The beautiful Mrs K has been having some pretty serious health issues completely unrelated to what's in the news.  Quite a bit of stress at work trying to juggle personal safety and customer service.  So...dinner at home with the kids.  Aya Sophia was our delivered food of choice and it was exquisite as always.  Then we just goofed around at home.
What is a better stress reliever than exercise? And my preferred activity has always been bike riding.  After work Saturday, I hurried and got in a solid ride at Cliff Cave.  The riding was great and the sunset was even better.  I'm 53 years old now, and not nearly ready to fully grow up.

No comments: