Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Our Lives - This week

 I took my two teenagers to the Chocolate Bar the other night.  It was fun not fussing over them like children, as I have done for 16 years.  Hanna even offered to pay...but forgot her debit card.  LOL.
 It was exceedingly warm this week.  I love it.  At the beginning of the week, Rex was enjoying the back yard, sunning in the grass.  If I took that same photo today, he'd be laying on a bed of fallen leaves.
 I took this photo at Greensfelder today in wonderful weather. I make fun of myself for riding with a seat bag, especially off-road. With all of the great hydration packs, it is quite puzzling to me why I can't shake the seat bag.
 We did a trunk-or-treat with Eli this afternoon.  He was a zombie Rams player.  Kinda like they were the last few years in real life.  I keed, I keed.
And this evening, Rex traded sunning in the yard for trying to stay warm under the bed.  Dogs just crack me up.

No comments: