Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Cyclocross Racing - Sylvan Springs

 Fun, fast race course at Sylvan Springs this past Sunday.  I thought for sure that I would be off the back. So I decided....to start fast.
 Quickly relegated to third behind Chris Harre and a charging Josh Johnson, I started to wonder why I had chosen to wear a long sleeve.  Hey, I was cold when I started.
 I unzipped a little every lap, usually after I was passed by someone.  However, the fast course kept the wind in my hair.  Actually, on my scalp.  My Gateway Cycling socks, courtesy of Justin M are looking good here!
I didn't unzip this far to keep my female fan base satisfied.  But I did manage a 7th place, better than I ever have at Sylvan.  Pretty close to 6th, but I ran out of talent.

Thanks to Mike Dawson for again providing proof that I was there.

No comments: