Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sneaking in the mountain bike whenever possible

 The last few weeks have been hell for mountain biking.  Rain and leaves have made it really hard.  I have made some valiant efforts, and lately the only way I have gotten to mountain bike is by hitting the gravelly hills...and not much more.  A couple of times I have gone out to Greensfelder and pretty much stayed off of the normal trail system and ridden the Eagle Valley trail instead.  It's got sort of a gravel road/mountain bike mix going on and as you can see from my bike today, it's pretty okey dokey.  That was after 17 miles and 2000 feet of climbing.  It was really only the creek crossings that gave me the splatter.
There was just a bit of splatter on my clothes.  Nothing a little Tide won't fix!

No comments: