Pages

Monday, June 02, 2014

Cycle St. Louis March - April 1995

About 20 years ago, the Touring Cyclist used to put out a newspaper a few times a year called Cycle St. Louis. Although it was heavily peppered with TC info and propaganda, it was a nice thing to have around.  The paper had events coverage, race results, product reviews, and the occasional super cool article...like the one depicted on this cover!

The article was about five hot local bike racers.  I don't know about hot, but it was a fun photo shoot and it was fun to pass out to my friends and family and get a good laugh.  I don't know if any of the others on this cover are still racing or riding, but it fills me full of nostalgia and envy for how much hair I used to have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still have my Team X t-shit as a sleeping shirt. It has seen better days.

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

No way! That's too cool!