Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Car Watching - 1968 Dodge Coronet 440

 If you are at all a Mopar fan, take a minute and right click these photos so that you can see them full sized.  This 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 was the finest example I have ever seen away from a car show.
I whipped into the 7-11 near my house when I saw this beauty parked there.  I saw it's owner getting into the car, so I jumped out and asked him if I could have a photo.  He kindly said yes and asked if I needed him to get out of the car.  What a nice guy!  I told him not to get out and I took two photos.  He then told me that this was a St. Louis car, built here in 1968.  I didn't ask, but if I was a betting man, I would say that the 383 was doing a fine job under the hood by the glorious sounds it was belting out.

Gorgeous car, gracious owner, my best catch in a long, long time.

No comments: