Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

eli starts school

so, here i am with my brother tyson on our first day of school for the 2011-2012 school year. actually, it's my first day period. i know kindergarten may seem pretty tame to all of you, but to me it's like the superbowl. but, somehow, i felt like someone was watching me.....
oh, yeah. i was right.
of course, mom had to make me pose in front of the affton icon, the ice cream cone. i have no idea why this is such a big deal. as far as i know, they ain't givin' out ice cream inside there.
ok, mom. i'm goin' in!!
yes indeed. i found my seat and i'm already running the place.
see, dude? this kindergarten stuff will be child's play. as soon as i can read all the fine print, i'm finding a way to bust out of here and cruise the first grader's recess. it's just a matter of time.

No comments: