Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Halloween Girls Night Out

Each year, the Halloween GNO ride has been a big hit. The Hot Hostess (otherwise known as the Beautiful Mrs. K) has grown the Thursday Night GNO rides into something everyone can enjoy. 
I normally put my 2 cents in by setting up snacks and drinks for the riders return. For the Halloween ride, it was probably on 1 cent, because Mrs. K herself shopped for Halloweeny stuff and I just arranged it. And Tyson put up the decorations. So I guess I just stood around and looked pretty.
But there were so many eye-catching things lurking around, it was tough to notice the pretty guy guarding the drinks. I mean, just look at these people. I feverishly scanned the news reports for any escaped lunatics.
This one took a double take. A triple take, actually.
Before liftoff, I managed to get a signature panoramic photo. I wish you could see some of the costumes better. You'll just have to trust me, they were good. We had a raffle and a costume judging when everyone returned. I'm sure everyone was sad to see GNO hibernate until the spring, but we're hoping for a mild winter and strong legs in March. Thanks to all that came out this year, because there is no GNO without you.




 

No comments: