Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Seriously Neglecting the Hound Dog

 

It's not as if Remi is not photogenic. He's quite handsome, really. But if you look back at our other beloved dogs, most of them have had a lot more blog time than the Hound Dog.

I blame it all on him. He's a mess. So stubborn, so willful, so unpredictable, so uncooperative! Just try to get a good photo of him. I probably have 10 blurry photos for every one that is moderately in focus. 

I get lucky once in a while, but I did not get this one. Credit has to go to the beautiful Mrs. K for taking this while Eli and I were in California.  Yes, he was sleeping in my spot on my bed.


This is the best I've done lately I caught a glimpse as he was sunken into the bean bag chair in the basement. It's not even a good quality photo, but it's awesome because he was invisible until I called out his name. His head popped up from the deep chair and it was a rare, funny Remi moment that I caught on camera. 
And if I'm really quiet, and if I don't point my phone at him, I might get another one like this. He's like a kid that doesn't like to have his picture taken. I swear he knows.


No comments: