Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Riding Bikes, Having Fun, and Proving things ACTUALLY HAPPENED

It does my heart a lot of good to see two of my goobers mixing it up out there with other cyclists. Both Hanna and Eli have frequented the fast ride on the Thursday GNO rides.  Of course, that's my selfie queen herself, giving us an amazing shot of their ride downtown tonight.
This might be the coolest shot of these two that I have.  I love seeing them enjoy cycling together.
And who can argue that this enormous Hound Dog isn't the cutest hunk of clumsy canine around??
With all of the good going on lately, there are bound to be sharp, pokey things that try to crush my groove. Pokey thing removed, tire repaired, ride completed anyway.  I didn't get screwed!
And all of this (except for the Hound Dog) gets recorded on Strava.  Because Hanna knows, if t's not on Strava, it didn't happen.
 

No comments: