Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

Happy Birthday to my Special Girl


Another year goes by and my kids get another year older.  Pretty simple concept, for sure.  Hanna's birthday is always a special one, simply because she's my first child and it's difficult to reconcile her first moments of life with the current, glamorous woman that she's evolved into.  A lot of memories get stirred up around this time of the year, as she was born just after half-time the night the Rams won the Superbowl. Lord knows I'm not a football fan but these memories get burned into one's brain anyway.  I also had to cancel a trainer workout with my buddies Neumann and Blain and picked up Jack-in-the-Box for breakfast on the way to the hospital that day.  Fun facts!

Standing in the middle of her BIGGER but YOUNGER brothers, you might not know how BIG her impact is on everyone she meets.  But trust me.  She's special.

No comments: