Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day to Me!

My Father's Day started with a hard solo bike ride.  It was hot and sticky, but I got out early enough to avoid the hottest part of the day. Hard to ask for anything more than that.
But wait!  There's more! After a nice early dinner at Deanna's parents' house, Hanna invited us to swim in the pool with her at the apartment she is watching for the summer. Still quite hot outside, this sounded like a great idea.  Hanna also gifted the Beautiful Mrs. K and me tickets to the drive-in (plus popcorn!). Such a thoughtful little one!

Tyson had to work so he couldn't join us at the pool. But he was also super thoughtful and brought home Iskender from Aya Sophia, my favorite.  My stomach is alive with happiness.

Not to be outdone, Eli knows how to ensure that he will be in my last will and testament. 
 

No comments: