Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Hating Gutters Doesn't Make them Go Away

We have so many trees around our house that cleaning the gutters has been a 4-time-a-year chore.  Our own yard has three big trees.  Getting some type of gutter guard system would put an end to the torture, but that costs $$$ and there are other things to buy.  In reality, the gutters on the front of the house are much worse, and need cleaning constantly.  The Beuatiful Mrs K took this photo from our bedroom window as I ascended the ladder to do the back of the house.  I may look happy....

 ...but ladders never make me happy.  The gutters on the back of the house are almost 25 feet up. My man Eli is holding the ladder for me, just in case.  Surprisingly, the fall was not unkind to these gutters and they only needed a mild clean out.  However, lugging this behemoth of a ladder around is back breaking.  That's it, these won't get cleaned again for a while.

No comments: