Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Your methods are unorthodox but very effective

During our big Back Yard Clean Up 2019 campaign last weekend, the beautiful Mrs K and I had a ton of work to do.  We were already tired from a full day of chores elsewhere, but this stuff doesn't clean itself up so it was up to us to finish the job near dark. I was on my last yard waste bag of sticks when I turned to see what looked like a hoola-hooping Deanna laughing so hard she could barely stand.  "What are you doing?" I asked. "We have some serious work to do and you're over there playing with the water hose!" I said.
It turns out she was trying to reel up a very stiff 100ft water hose and it was too hard for her to hold.  So, being the ever-resourceful woman that she is, she began coiling it up around her waist, twirling along in the yard like some kind of garden fairy.  Of all the things I've seen, I've never seen something so ridiculously funny and effective at the same time.  Rex was still quite sceptical.

No comments: