Pages

Monday, January 07, 2019

2019 - 40 years of Racing and Complaining about it

Mostly, this blog has been about a lot of things other than racing.  It's just a nice milestone to reach: 40 years since 1979, when I started racing bikes.  Day to day, there are a LOT of things that have nothing to do with bike racing.  Such as Rex here. This majestic looking mutt loves the outdoors and absolutely loved hiking Greensfelder with Deanna yesterday.
Tyson is NOT a car mechanic.  But he's not afraid to get his hands dirty and he changed an outer tie rod end.  Even the best mechanics start somewhere.
There are times where improvisation works.  On the day that Eli lost his jersey and had a game to play, duct tape was precisely the improvisation we needed.  They won the game, too.
I wish this was the only time I was up on a ladder this past weekend.  Hanging pictures on an 8 foot ladder was child's play in comparison to hefting a 27 foot ladder up to the gutters of my house.  Mrs K and I were struggling with that one.  There are NO photos of that, thank god.
 I just put this picture of Hanna up here because.
 The beautiful Mrs K and I.
 Gate practice with the boys in Lake St. Louis.  These old dudes are good.

And just because.

No comments: