Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Post of 2017 - I Know You're Happy!

As you may know, I'm fond of my daughter. One of my Christmas gifts this year was a canvas photo of the two of us.  It's wrapped around a wooden frame.  Thank you Flannery Allison, who also took the photo.
This 1999 Big Shark Racing jersey has made it back to me.  At some point over the years, I had given it away to someone.  Who gave it to someone else.  Who then gave it to me.  It's kind of like a lost puppy (or a bad penny!) who found his way back home!
Baby, it's cold outside.  That means I'm on the trainer.  You probably can't tell, but that's Micheal Rassmussen dropping Alberto Contador in one of the final stages of the 2007 Tour.  I finished the year off with minute on/minute off intervals.  Yay!  And yes, that's a Mustang clock.
 I mentioned it was cold outside.  Yep.
But I've never seen a day too cold to run stairs.  I haven't ridden my BMX bike to the stairs in a couple weeks, which hurts my heart.  Certainly today wasn't a day to ride to the stairs.  So I drove.  I'm good with that.  No ice or snow on the steps...I did bring a broom last week to sweep, mind you.

So that is it for 2017.  It has been awesome and awful, just like every year! 

No comments: