Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Rex - Funny Dog Positions

This dude can seriously chill.  I can't ever think of a time that I was so relaxed that my arms and legs spread out like that.  And I'm sure if my ears were that big, they wouldn't do...that.  He can stay like this for an hour.


What the hell?  He chose this position to view the back yard.  Every now and then, the hair would raise up on his back and his ears would stand at attention.  But he never would actually move.


After quite a while, he got bored with it.  May as well sit on the couch like regular people, I guess he thought...maybe watch a movie or something.


Classic Rex.  That's my neck pillow that I usually use for one of my arms...you know, bad shoulders and all.  Trouble is, Rex likes it a lot.  He always finds a way to either cuddle up to it or fully lay on top of it.  He started pulling the stuffing out of one of the ends.  I'm pretty sure I won't have this one very long.


And, the new one.  Hiding in the closet from the storms.  I've found him in there a lot lately.  During Saturday's storm, there was a laundry basket in front of his access door shown here.  I don't know how he got in, but I would hear him every now and then sneezing or shuffling around.  He finally came out around midnight.

No comments: