Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Night World Championships 2012 in the books

So another year has gone by and the Tuesday Night World Championship races have finished.  They are always challenging and most of the time fun, even though this year has been a disappointment for me personally.  I never quite found my crit legs, and I didn't do any crits outside of the Tuesday races.  My off road racing did not suffer, but racing in general has been on a distant back burner this year.  I have logged less miles and certainly less training miles in 2012 than in any year since I started racing in 1979.

I did not race the Lost Valley mountain bike race this past Sunday, either.  That was going to be my last mountain bike race of 2012, but I will call the Cape Girardeau race the last one now.  My attention is now called toward cyclocross and the Bubba series.

Eli will be 16 years old in less than 10 years.  That's when I intend to take racing seriously again.  Watch out!

No comments: