Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2022

February - It's time for us to say GOODBYE

Last week, Hanna came into STL from CoMo and got in a sunny ride with some of the GNO girls. Riding the 30 year old Paramount, she's killing it!  Graduation is right around the corner.
Eli took advantage of the weather, too.  His longest ride to date, 62.59 miles. I'm very proud of him.  And he did it on my 21 year old Fastback.
And then...snow.  We've really had a great winter up until February.  Not too cold.  Not to wet.  No snow to speak of.  It's putting a damper on our outdoor riding.  And we had to close the store for a couple days due to weather.  February can suck it!
Even the Hound Dog has been relegated to the treadmill!
Speaking of relegated.  Hanna dug up this photo of me from October of 1986.  So many questions.  I don't have all the answers, so I'll just leave this gem riiiiiiiiigggghhht here.
 

No comments: