Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Something is seriously wrong with my humans

Ha ha!  I just grabbed those clean socks for the 10th time today and I'm going to sit here on the couch until they notice....then they'll chase me and it will be so much fun! They get so worked up when I grab their clothes!
Hmm.  No response. That's completely unexpected.  Did they not see that I have the socks again?  I am kind of tired.  Maybe they're tired, too?  Nope.  They'll see the socks soon.  Then, IT'S ON!
Dang it.  I guess they don't care about the socks anymore.  What else can I do to get them to chase me and have fun?  I guess I could moan and groan.  That might get their attention.  Wait...what happened to the socks??

Somebody.  Please.  Play with me.  Please.  I'm so bored.  Nobody wants to play with me!  Now I'm so tired.  Maybe I'll just...just close my eyes.  Just for a bit.  ZZZzzzzzz.......

No comments: