Hanna is putting in the trail work to come good at her 50k race in November. I took her to my favorite off-road running place, Greensfelder. I spent a lot of time on those trails in 2017 and 2018 getting ready for the Beulah 3-6-9 Challenge. I thought it was fitting that she cut her teeth on Beulah, hoping that these tough trails will prepare her for whatever gets thrown at her. Turned out to be a fantastic morning. It's just a shame that she had this as her view the whole time. I mean, I did look pretty fetching in my 10 year old jersey in that used-to-be-yellow color. But Killer Jr needs a trail guide and Killer Sr knows this place like an old nursery rhyme. Cue "This Old Man."Where love fits into this came afterward. My oldest son Tyson and his fiance are getting married in November so there HAS to be a wedding shower. The Beautiful Mrs. K put together an amazing little get-together for the happy couple with an old-timey theme. Super cool props and good food along with great people. And we will have leftovers for weeks. Anyone want some chicken salad?



No comments:
Post a Comment