It doesn't happen often enough, but I like to get together with Hanna for some morning coffee. We both work a lot but luckily it's not too early so we can catch one of the cool places in South City for some iced something or other. Speaking of which, it's time again. Although I'm a terrible photographer, I recently got a couple of photos and videos of Eli racing the Dirt Crit races in Valley Park. He's strong as a bull so naturally he gets into the lead straight away and strings out the field. He probably learned that from me. Speaking of me, I did a couple of Dirt Crits myself lately. I also found myself in the lead, but that didn't last long. In both races, I was practically spitting up blood to keep a top ten placing. I was really happy with my output, less happy with the results. But hey...the power is there, the drive is there. My reflexes and reaction time, not so much. 9th place one night, 10th place a week later. Rats.



No comments:
Post a Comment